Weekend of Celebrating!

We had such a fun time this past weekend celebrating so many special occasions with friends and family. Saturday I was able to attend the wedding ceremony of Jenna and Jon Juris. Jenna looked absolutely stunning as usual. You couldn't look at either of them without smiling, they were oozing pure happiness. Before we left the ceremony I snuck a quick picture with my BFF Amanda Jo. She was a bridesmaid and looked stunning... see the picture below.

Amanda Jo & I at the Juris Wedding

Straight from the wedding ceremony I had to get ready to celebrate with my soon to be sister-in-law Jenny! We were enjoying one of her last nights out as a single lady! We had a great dinner at her sister's house, and played some fun games. The rest of the evening was spent dancing on the party bus, listening to Jenny scream "next song, next song" to the bus driver and bar hopping in Northeast Minneapolis. She was a beautiful bachelorette, and I can't wait for September 24th!

Me and my soon to be sister-in-law! :)

After a very late night Saturday, and an early morning Sunday - the rest of the weekend was spent taking a nap! Sunday was certainly our day to catch up on sleep, and just relax as much as possible. It's always nice to have days where you can just lay in bed. From what I hear, I should soak up as much sleep as I can now before Baby H arrives. 

Tonight we had another doctor appointment. We're at 22 weeks, and the doctor said everything looks great. We heard the heartbeat again, it's such a wonderful sound! She has been moving around like crazy and I get completely giddy every time I feel that "thump!" It's hard to believe we're already over halfway through this amazing experience, time is going so fast. We're still deciding on crib bedding, I think we have it narrowed down to a few sets. We've received a lot of great advice from friends and co-workers as far as what to buy, and what not to waste our money on. I'm hoping in the next few weeks to finally purchase a bedding set, so we can get working on the nursery. Her closet continues to grow, thanks to both of our Mom's. Our next appointment is in 4 weeks, until then I'll continue to enjoy feeling our little girlie dance around. 

Until next time...
The Helleen's  

Comments

Popular Posts