Cheers to 4!

4 years ago today was awesome. It was the day I officially became Tristan Elizabeth Helleen. It's funny, it seems so long ago we exchanged our vows - but I still remember every single special moment and detail of May 16, 2009. 

I love weddings, everything about them. Even after 4 years, I still find myself scrolling through our wedding pictures every few months. I still... smile at our "first look" pictures. Laugh at our amazing wedding party who made our day extremely special. Feel blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family there by our sides. I know it's cliché, but that day truly was perfect to me.

Mitch has been my team-mate for over 10 years, and I'm one lucky duck to call him my husband these last 4.  Mitchell - I love you dearly and thank you for all you do. You're a terrific husband, friend, father and team-mate and my life is better because of you. Cheers to 4 years, and 104 more! (Yep, I stole your line!)

Reflecting on our wedding day: Pictures by Kristen Anne Photography

































Comments

Popular Posts